Eligibility & Selection criteria
Applications are open to residents of all Developing Countries in Asia and the Pacific according to the Australian Government's definition.
Applicants need to be actively involved in Internet development in any of the following capacities:
- Network engineering and network design
- Network operations and Network Operation Centre
- Internet systems engineering and systems operations
- Educators and trainers
- Researchers and Academics
Applicants for the APRICOT Fellowship need to:
- Demonstrate a track record in sharing what is learned with colleagues and peers
- Describe their local Internet community involvement in a technical or operational capacity
- Demonstrate financial hardship that would make participation in APRICOT otherwise impossible
Applicants who have been prior APRICOT Fellowship or APNIC Conference Fellowship recipients within the last ten years will not normally be considered eligible for an APRICOT 2023 Fellowship.